[3830] CQ WW RTTY ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:32:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1AR EC1KR EA2CJ EA2CYJ EA4TD EA4AOC EC4DX DK7AH
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  352       32      51    15
   40: 1063       54      78    25
   20: 1367       54     100    34
   15: 1442       54      97    33
   10:  838       53      83    33
------------------------------------
Total: 5062      247     409   140  Total Score = 10,078,156

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Fantastic contest, very irregular propagation on all bands, sunday was very bad
and we made S&P all time, all worked fine in the station only few problems
with RF but nothing important.

Great weekend with radio and friends. Specially Tnx to DK7AH for visited us
during contest. Also EA1ASC and EA4ERJ visited us.

Tnx competition to LX7I guys and other Teams.

Worked on 5 bands:

9A1A
AA5AU
CR3A