[3830] CQ WW RTTY WI7N SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wi7n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WI7N SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:45:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WI7N
Operator(s): WI7N
Station: WI7N

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   60       31       3     4
   40:  135       36      36    16
   20:  117       36      42    22
   15:  166       30      57    25
   10:   45       17      13    12
------------------------------------
Total:  523      150     151    79  Total Score = 397,100

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Incredibly stormy weather at my QTH with heavy rain and strong winds for the
entire weekend that knocked down trees and tore off numerous large branches.
My antenna rotator quickly stopped working, but the thing that really broke my
spirit was the power outage lasting for eight hours on Saturday afternoon and
evening, typically my favorite operating period. It's sometimes possible to
work a station when your antenna is pointed well away from them, but it sure is
more difficult!

Thanks, everyone, for all the Qs and for your patience when I couldn't pull out
your call or copy the exchange correctly.

73,

Gene, WI7N