[3830] CQ WW RTTY AG4W SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AG4W SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:20:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:  138       37      17    10
   40:  297       39      58    21
   20:  486       43      61    20
   15:  639       33      73    28
   10:  214       13      50    17
------------------------------------
Total: 1774      165     259    96  Total Score = 2,198,560

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I enjoy this contest more every year. Thank you to every one that called. Rig
was FTDX5000, AL-1200 to delta loop on 80M, 3 element vertical array for 40M, 3
element quad up 40 feet for 10-20M. Added NE and NW beverage this year. Saw
improvement on 80M from the new receiving antenna. Not near as many contacts on
10M this year but more than made up for it on the other bands. Lost multipliers
but had over 100 more contacts than last year. Even the state multipliers on
10M were much less this year. I do find each year more fun since more hams are
trying and getting hooked on RTTY contesting.