[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3FIV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3FIV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:41:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K3FIV
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:   14       4      10     7
   20:   23       3      18    12
   15:   88       8      35    17
   10:   30       0      18    12
-----------------------------------
Total:  155      15      81    48  Total Score = 61,200

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions!  I was even able to work EU, which is very unusual
for my 100-watts-and-a-wire station.  So I focused on working DX,
and getting a handful of new countries for my DXCC count.

Pacific activity was a bit disappointing.  I worked Samoa and Guam as well as
JA and ZL, but didn't hear any other countries -- even VK.

With the bands open, there was plenty of room to spread out.  It was
nice to be able to work an EU station followed immediately by Asia.
Many of the pileups were just crazy brawls with few Qs occurring, so I
just passed those by and continued S&Ping for new countries.