[3830] CQ WW RTTY 9A2EU(@9A6B) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY 9A2EU(@9A6B) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:06:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 9A2EU
Operator(s): 9A2EU
Station: 9A6B

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Brdovec
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:  100        0      33     9
   40:  268       30      54    16
   20:  189       34      49    25
   15:  170       34      47    20
   10:   71       21      24    16
------------------------------------
Total:  798      119     207    86  Total Score = 807,520

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

I had limited time due to family commitments(birthday of my niece on Saturday,
Sunday lunch...). In spite of this I enjoyed this one very much. In summer
storm in July we lost our quad, so I operated with vertical with 3 elevated
radials for 40 meters which resonates on 40 and works very well on 15 meters,
and I tune the other bands with MFJ tuner nicely. Surprised to work 21
states/provinces on 10 meters with this non-resonant antenna. It was difficult
with 100 watts and vertical to break some pileups, but worked some nice DX
especially on 40 and 15 meters. We'll be back next year with better antennas.
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU