[3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 02:44:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL W4DXX K1ZZI K9MUG
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 46

   80:  177       42      28    12
   40:  687       47      72    25
   20:  927       50      80    28
   15: 1256       48      96    32
   10:  702       29      77    27
------------------------------------
Total: 3749      216     353   124  Total Score = 6,584,193

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Sorry for the delay in posting due to work commitments.  Can't add a whole lot
to what others have described, but to just add WOW!  The activity was great and
the runs into Asia were awesome.

Broke the M2 record with a very good team of ops, but that's about all we could
muster from this single tower operation.  Lost 2 hours of operating time do to a
"failure".

Congrats to W1UE, K9CT and others for some posted great scores.

Thanks Ralph, Eric and Darrell for a great performance, lots of laughs and a
very enjoyable weekend!  Thanks to everyone that called us and making it a
great contest.  This was our personal best as M2.

73'....WW4LL, K1ZZI, W4DXX & K9MUG