[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4EA SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4EA SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:40:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  549      50      74    29
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  549      50      74    29  Total Score = 144,432

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

​After a three year hiatus, this was a great contest to get my blood flowing
again.  I am at a new QTH which is a lot quieter (power line noise), a fourth
the size, but at 1300 foot on a ridge top.  I hung a ground plane with a 4
elevated radials from a tree and proceeded to diddle away.  It was great to
chat with old friends and make some new ones.  The highlight for me was finding
RW0A CQing.  Worked him on first call and fell out of my chair when he gave his
zone as 18. A new band zone for me on 40 RTTY!  See you all in the piles.

Neal, K4EA