[3830] Oceania SSB WH7DX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wh7dx@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB WH7DX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 09:42:24 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: WH7DX
Operator(s): WH7DX
Station: WH7DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  111    63  Total Score = 18,522

Club:

Comments:

This was my first Oceania Contest.. just getting into everything.

I like it.. laid back like the Hawaii QSO Party.   Not 100% rush - rush, but
some people but up some big numbers!    Dave (NH2T) you're a monster!   Nice
job and I'm glad you found the problem and are working it out health wise.
Life always has it's twists and turns!  Have fun at the end of the month!  You
sounded good and the fact that you can do that - is a good sign!   CQing makes
you strong!  :-)

I did my thing and had fun, submitted my log - and next year that score will be
10X++!  :-)  (insert sinister laugh.....)