[3830] CaQP WB6JJJ SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP WB6JJJ SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 23:54:14 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: NEVA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   22    105
   40:          29
   20:   21    195
   15:          72
   10:           3
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   43    404  Mults = 52  Total Score = 48,724

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all of the QSOs last night.  I'm sorry if I couldn't hear you through
my intermittent high noise level.  I've got to get the portable 2 Meter yagi out
and go find that noise.
This was mostly a phone contest for me since the ears were giving me major
problems...
I noticed that there were a lot of #1 QSOs this year - new people getting the
CQP bug?  More the merrier...
I just wish I could have played radio Sunday, but it was not to be with house
and ranch chores needing to be tended to.
Respectfully submitted,
Bill
WB6JJJ