[3830] CaQP KC0W SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KC0W SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 23:56:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   34     28
   20:   72     64
   15:   38     19
   10:   11
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  155    111  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

'

Outstanding signals being launched outta 'da Golden State this weekend. Nice to
hear so much CW activity taking place as well. Glad to help the CA boys out with
the ND mult

Too bad 10/12 meters was in such GREAT shape to Europe during the QSO Party or
else I would have spent more time in the get together. Let's see, my choice
running European stations on CW vs. spending time in the CA QSO
Party.........Ummmmmmm, I think I'll take running the EU's, hihi.

 As always, the proverbial KC0W contesting disclaimer:

***I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I
have no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.***

Tom KC0W

'