[3830] CaQP W9QL SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W9QL SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 02:10:25 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 11:50

  160:
   80:          17
   40:          60
   20:         102
   15:         102
   10:          15
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     296  Mults = 53  Total Score = 31,376

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

More of a part-time effort than I had hoped due to the severe storms that rolled
through on Saturday. Still, conditions were not as bad as I thought they could
have been with the storms. Missed MERC, PLUM, SIER, YOLO and YUBA for the
sweep. It was good to have 10 meters open up here late on Sunday to help the
score.

FT-DX5000MP barefoot with a G5RV at 35 feet, 40 miles NW of Chicago. See you
next time.

73,
Dave
W9QL