[3830] CaQP NY4N M/SFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NY4N M/SFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:05:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: NY4N
Operator(s): NY4N
Station: NY4N

Class: M/SFixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    0      0
   80:    6      0
   40:   52     14
   20:   86     85
   15:   79     75
   10:   37     31
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Completely 100% S & P here. Thought the openings were good, especially on 40
meters. Signals there were as strong as 20, 15, & 10 meters. Missed PLAC and
SIER for the sweep. Go figure. Score and Q's down from last year, but did not
operated as many hours than as year. Anyway, had fun.

 Note to self: One of these days, Becky and I, plus anybody else that wants to
go, will come out and do an expedition in one of those rare counties. Closest
thing I will ever come to a DX 'pedition. Imagine the possibilities!

All the op's in California were first class !. W6YX was in my log the most ...
10 times. Several of the 1X1 calls in the log several times too.

Thanks again for a wonderful Party.
Jeff  NY4N