[3830] CaQP NC6DX M/MFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6XN@att.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP NC6DX M/MFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 02:52:18 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: NC6DX
Operator(s): K6ON K6XN K6YN W6NW
Station: NC6DX

Class: M/MFixed HP
QTH: NEVA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   11    208
   40:   54     79
   20:  226    209
   15:  278    112
   10:   31     13
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: REMINGTON HILL AMATEUR RADIO CLUB

Comments:

We  operated again multi-multi from 5000 feet in a Sierra wilderness area using
solar power, batteries and generators. No commercial power, no paved roads and
no neighbors other than deer, bears (small ones)and rattlesnakes for miles. :-)
We had three  HP stations operational.  We are all old farts..the youngest is 64
and three of us are in our 70s! We had some health issues and Murphy issues this
weekend but we still had a lot of fun. Thank you NCCC for creating a great
contest event for all of us! Bob-2, K6ON, Ted, K6XN, Bob1, K6YN and Gordon,
W6NW