[3830] CaQP K6NA(N6ED) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ed@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6NA(N6ED) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 04:38:19 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: K6NA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    32      5
   80:   153     80
   40:   221    197
   20:   312    413
   15:   233    321
   10:    96    152
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1047   1168  Mults = 56  Total Score = 306,152

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Same issue as most guys here in SoCal, tremendous static, constant S7-8 all
weekend.  Really ruined it for me.  Secondly, where were all the VT guys??
Every W1 state was double digit in my log but no VT, I'm still trying to wrap
my head around that.  Missed VE8/VY1 for 2nd year in a row, I still miss J!

I'm hoping next year will be alot better.

73, Craig N6ED