[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:09:58 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  12     11
   40:  18     13
   20:   7      5
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     29  Total Score = 1,073

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  20M seemed open only to Asia and
3B9FR before the sprint started.  I got no answers to CQs on 15 or 20.  But, at
the bell, a few signals emerged. All 20M QSOs were with W6/7 stations.  I called
N4DW, but Dave couldn't get my call this week.  40M was pretty good to most
areas.  80M was very good with west coast (N3ZZ, N6RO, AA7V) worked for the
first time this fall.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.