[3830] SAC SSB HA1AG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1ag@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB HA1AG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:06:22 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   49    29
   40:   60    31
   20:  129    36
   15:   93    33
   10:   42    41
-------------------
Total:  373   150  Total Score = 55,950

Club:

Comments:

Just a few hours squeezed out from a family weekend but SAC is just too much fun
 to skip easily.

I arrived to HA on Saturday morning and had no time to rebuild SO2R config.

I was also thanked for handing out the HA mult several times, what doesn't
happen too often. I wish my requests to mults to change bands would be honored
in WWCW this much!

This fun is often spoiled by badly overdriven audio and RF stages. OH8A was the
worst spectrum polluter - in addition he ignored warnings about it.

73, Zoli HA1AG