[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5r@ozarkisp.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:29:49 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 135  Total Score = 1,131

Club:

Comments:

My log may or may not be accepted.
Me and the Robot are arguing about the log heading.
I am unassisted and qrp and the operator is n5ect.
I'm just too old to talk to the Robot.

Oh, the qrp thing was fun.
msg for the following,
RT0F
kh6lc
W9JWV
I'll do better in the big SP.

Ready to shut down this morning and happen to hear KL7RA calling cq.
almost didn't bother calling him cause I knew he wouldn't hear my 4.7watts.
Surprise! He came right back.
You might ask , why 4.7 watts on the K3?
We don't 'red line' on HP and we don't "red line" on qrp.

Speaking of 'assisted/unassisted'
I am so far behind the times,
I didn't know what most of the
"Thou Shall Not" rules were referring to.

It's Hell ta be old,
Doug, n5ect
cw op at wd5r