[3830] TBDC K9AY Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K9AY Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:15:04 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: K9AY
Operator(s): K9AY
Station: K9AY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 86  Total Score = 215

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Nice to have some 160M activity to start the winter contest season.

Didn't install the Beverages yet, so just used the K9AY Loops. Quiet enough to
use the TX antenna for diversity RX. Also turned down the power to 5W. Herb
KV4FZ heard me OK, and was my most distant QSO. Several West Coast stations in
the log. Did a short stint at sunrise, but couldn't get XE and KL7 to answer.
No real DX heard while I was on.

73, Gary
K9AY