[3830] WAG KB1H Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAG KB1H Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:42:15 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): K1RAX KB1H NB1U NR1X W1UJ
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   57      38     22
   40:  144     102     25
   20:   59     210     25
   15:  132     218     25
   10:  103     208     25
----------------------------
Total:  495     776    122  Total Score = 465,186

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

The WAG contest is a great way to make a final “shakedown” of the station
for the following CQWW SSB DX contest.

This year we were breaking in a new SSB Op, K1RAX. Ken did a stellar effort and
accounted for most of our SSB QSOs. Other Ops were W1UJ, NB1U, NR1X and KB1H.
While not operating work was done on the future antenna switching, repair of a
Titan amp, and fixing a few other small problems.

Still no true indication of the 20M top antenna or the middle 15M antenna.
Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Great activity (except for the deepest hour of the night). 80M was tough with
QRN and was asked for many repeats of exchanges.

Thanks to all our DL friends for almost 1300 QSOs which was about 20% more than
last year.

Please work us in CQWW both weekends.

73
Dick and the Barnstormers Team.