[3830] JARTS WH7DX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS WH7DX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:55:37 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WH7DX
Operator(s): WH7DX
Station: WH7DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0
   40:   75    17
   20:   69    19
   15:   42    12
   10:  117    14
-------------------
Total:  303    62  Total Score = 88,100

Club:

Comments:

I had a great time.  Good propagation and this time I was able to get some LP
10M into Europe.  I managed to work a few new DX and I switch over to SSB and
worked a few during the WAG and 10M opening - like Egypt to complete my WAZ!
I had no idea how I was going to work Zone 34 which is a hard one for me.
Turns out it was 10M LP at 12:30am..

Good fun and midnight local time (1000z) was cranking with NA and JA coming in
on their greylines.   That is always a special time.