[3830] IlQP K9CT Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K9CT Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:31:25 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: PEOR
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:      3        2
   80:     94       12
   40:    177       96
   20:     99      127
   15:     14        2
   10:     10        2
    6:      1        1
    2:               6
------------------------
Total:    398      248  Mults = 141  Total Score = 146,922

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were good and bands were quiet. Thanks to all of the mobile stations
that spent their afternoon driving and giving us lots to do. Many kept their
same frequency and it was easier to catch the new counties...that was much
appreciated!

Also, thanks to all that setup portable stations on county lines. Your efforts
are really appreciated.

I was just short of last year's score but think my 87 counties might be my high
mark. Lots of DX calling in on 20 and 15...tnx for the QSOs.

73 and see you in CQ WW Phone

Craig K9CT