[3830] CQWW SSB AB3IC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gl1800winger@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB3IC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:35:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB3IC
Operator(s): AB3IC
Station: AB3IC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 16:11

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   19     6        9
   40:   39    12       26
   20:   70    15       40
   15:   34    11       25
   10:   67    16       39
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

If you had told me a year ago that I'd have more contacts on 10 meters than on
80, 40, or 15 - I'd have called you a liar.  Same thing if you told me that my
count on 10 would be nearly my count on 20.  Amazing conditions (except for the
noise on 40/80)

The biggest surprise was working Jim (WX3B) on the 10-meter mic at TI5W for a
double multiplier.  Seems like you just can't get away from PVRC members (not
that you'd ever want to).

Rig: Kenwood TS-590
Antenna 1: GAP Challenger DX
Antenna 2: Inverted Vee with wires for 40 and 80
Logging S/W: WriteLog Version 11.15A - No problems or issues

Thanks to W3LPL for the DX Cluster.  And a special thanks to Tammy, K3TAM for
keeping me fed and cold sodas/hot coffee when I needed it.