[3830] CQWW SSB K3TUF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phil@k3tuf.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3TUF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:04:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   19     9       16
   40:  128    26       65
   20:  193   542       91
   15:  195    27      103
   10:  364    29      108
------------------------------
Total:  899   122      383  Total Score = 1,286,235

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The family was in FL all week and arrived home by early Saturday morning, so got
off to a late start.
Had success with the new 40 meter beam through the early part of the night on
Saturday and couldn't get on 80 at all.
So worked on the 80m array during the day Saturday.  In spite of getting the
antenna to perform, it didn't do as good as I expected, only had 19 qso's on
80.
But where 80 lacked, 10 meters shined.  I know everyone had a good time on 10.
Stations were working up above 29 MHz and even on FM.
New antenna arrangements worked well above 4 MHz, but below, it was a disaster.
 Not enought time between VHF/UHF and HF contests :-)
Enjoyed the time and the friendly atmosphere for the most part.
Looking forward to CW.
73,
Phil K3TUF