[3830] CQWW SSB W4DXX SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4DXX SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:13:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4DXX
Operator(s): W4DXX
Station: W4DXX

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  731    40      144
------------------------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Very limited time to operate this weekend.  Mostly S&P.  10m was fantastic.
I broke my personal record of fastest time to work WAZ and DXCC on 10m.
Completed WAZ in 2 hours 20 min and DXCC in 3-1/2 hours from the start.  A nice
qso was VR2CB called me at 1430z off the back of the antenna.  Good to see
activity from Zone 34 and 23.  Amazing what some sunspots will do for 10m.
Wish I could have op'd longer.  Thanks to all the guys for getting on in the
rare zones and countries.  Thanks go to everyone for the 10m Q's.
Eric / W4DXX