[3830] CQWW SSB K4AB SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4AB SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:34:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    7     4        5
   80:   47    15       31
   40:  104    21       57
   20:  193    27       80
   15:  658    39       87
   10: 1183    27       87
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were as close to perfect as I think I have
ever heard them.  There will be monster scores in this one.
Sure wish I had the time for a full-time effort.

Since I had to work Saturday, I decided to enter the new
"Classic" overlay catagory.  Glad I did.  I felt as if hit.
I were really competing with someone, not just "handing
out a few QSOs for the club effort".  Hats off to K5ZD
for having the guts to implement this overlay.  I know
some have been giving him heat over it, but I think it
will be a big hit.

Had my biggest pile-up ever for about 2 minutes with the last 10
meter hiting well over 500.  Then someone told me I had been
spotted as TI9AB.  I wondered why I was having so many dupes!

73,
Larry K4AB