[3830] CQWW SSB K7IA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7IA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 01:16:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 14:32

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   10     6        8
   40:   57    13       34
   20:  152    27       80
   15:  190    26       79
   10:  123    16       58
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I began as unassisted to "enjoy the hunt," but lousy hearing and very
crowded bands made for slow and boring going.  Shifting to Assisted on Saturday
afternoon quickened the pace and added to the enjoyment.

Ten meters was a special treat after months of relative silence.  We had better
get our fill of it before late Spring, 2014 (see "World Above 50 MHz,"
in QST for November 2013).

Hoping conditions in one solar rotation will be identical!