[3830] CQWW SSB W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 01:33:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   42    12       22
   80:  180    18       58
   40:  472    31       84
   20: 1057    33      123
   15: 1131    35      117
   10: 1270    35      103
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great conditions and no room on 40, 20 and 15.

It was nice to see activity all the way down to 3600 for once and all the way
past 29.000.

For the first time that I remember some stations just gave what was needed for
a fill as opposed to giving the whole call sign-pretty helpful.

Overall activity was way up and helped create a buzz because the expeditons
were sure down this year.

Thanks for the great fun but I must admit that during the test I did think a
few times that SSB contesting was not that good and fun as opposed to CW.