[3830] CQWW SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WM@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 04:39:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  220    30      101
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

4 kids soccer games, 1 kids tennis match, barbeque chef sunday, left me about 6
hours over the weekend so chose to do an assisted 15 m with remaining spare
time... normally a good category for a part timer.  My congratulations go to
Bob Cox (K3EST) at N6RO (my other home team) for one of the best single band
performances I can recall and well deserved victory from the RO triple stack.

Was able to Work 100 + countries and 30 zones in one 30 minute session on
Friday and two 3 hour sessions and a 1/3 gallon amp Sat and Sunday.  spent
maybe 15 minutes in run sessions X 2 picking up a country mult each time.

I really wish I had more time to play in this, yet feel very fortunate to have
been able to participate at all, as these were the finest SSB conditions in
memory to date.

100% Remote from Fremont to K6LRG

K3/0 > K3/100 > KPA500
Antenna: Force 12 EF415