[3830] CQWW SSB N6HI SOSB/10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HI.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N6HI SOSB/10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:58:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   3     3         3
   10:  18     6        18
------------------------------
Total:  21     9        21  Total Score = 1,770

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran 1/2Watt into a 20 foot piece of wire thrown out the window into a tree.
Used this contest as a means to add to my 500mW countries total. Opening to EU
both mornings amazing.  Hope its like this in the CW Contest!!! I'm not really
all that nuts about SSB contests, but this one pushed me over my goal to work
100 countries with a 20 foot wire and 1/2Watt, the contest provided #100
(Cyprus) and #101 and 102 also. Yep, it's a DXers dream: 100 countries in ONLY
11 years!!!  ;-)  GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!