[3830] CQWW SSB AB4B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB4B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:45:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B NT4H N4NM KJ4RAQ KB1DSB
Station: AB4B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   14     6       10
   80:   84    17       46
   40:  131    26       83
   20:  322    34      115
   15:  463    37      132
   10: 1071    35      138
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW....Great prop all weekend from NA (North Alabama...Roll Tide). Decided at
the last moment to do a Multi-Single effort. Most op's hadn't played in
multi-op effort before which lead to a bit of familiarization time. Having said
that
it appears to have paid off as our high band mults show they got the big
picture and enjoyed it. Always had two op's in the stations at any  given time
manning the two station setup so there was plenty of seat time for all.
Hopefully in the near future a serious Multi op effort will be staffed for this
event. Oh also the the call,AB4B, had just been issued to me a week or so ago
which added up to be a challenge of sorts for all however the call eas handled
by all op's pretty well. Will be doing a Multi-Single effort in the CW event
this coming month so look for that puny watery weak signal from NA please!

Tim, AB4B, (ex KT4TX, KY5R, K4XDX, KP4BZ, C6ACY, WA7UWE, WA4ACV, WB6HIL,
WN6HIL)