[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:43:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): 9A5AN OK2BFN OM2KI OM3PA OM3PC OM4MM OM5MF OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  274    14       71
   80:  232    20       87
   40: 1635    38      132
   20: 1332    40      150
   15: 1653    40      151
   10: 2011    40      163

Club: Low Bands Contest Club

Comments:

Another great weekend. We reached our internal(club) best score ever.Propagation
on high bands was better during the saturday but we could not lock to proper CQ
frequency due to overcrowded bands and a lot of QRM.
Congrats also goes to our competitors OM8A,OK5W,SJ2W,IR4M,SP8R...on
cqcontest.ru

Thanks all who called us and CU in CW part.

Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M team