[3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 03:30:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH NE9U DL5NEN KG2A K9MU W0UC OA4ABC NR0T K0CN WF0T KB9AZZ K0YR
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   33    12       19
   80:  142    17       58
   40:  376    33       95
   20: 1715    38      144
   15: 1363    35      134
   10: 2137    36      141
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another excellent adventure from The Farm!

We were rather short of full time operators and thin at some of the positions
all weekend.  Didn't make a lot of use out of the spotting stations and the low
bands weren't covered full time during the nights.  Might have made sense to go
M/2 but doing that from The Farm would be sacrilegious! Everyone that was there
had plenty of operating time!

Paul welcomed three newcomers to the station.  DL5NEN from Germany and K0CN and
WF0T from Minnesota.  DL5NEN was in the midwest on a business trip.  Tom had a
blast running 10, 15 and 20 meters into Europe.  We had a hoot sitting and
listening to him move flawlessly back and forth between English and German as
he was running the pileups!

KG2A (JJ1RJR) had a fun time on 15 and 20 running the JA's!

OA4ABC was our Sunday afternoon secret weapon running South Americans on 10
meters!

A hi-lite for W0UC was QSYing from 40 meters to 6 meters Saturday evening and
working a ZL!  Seems like we should get some points for that.  :-)

Paul's wife Mary brought us at least two big pans of sticky buns that were
delicious!

Thanks again to Paul and Mary for their hospitality and another fantastic
weekend at The Farm!

Lets cross our fingers CW weekend is as good!

73

Scott  NE9U