[3830] CQWW SSB 3V7A(@3V8BB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 3V7A(@3V8BB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 06:07:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V7A
Operator(s): YT1AD RA9CKQ KF5EYY
Station: 3V8BB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 48h00

  160:  179     8       46
   80:  518    14       72
   40: 1273    30      101
   20: 2507    38      133
   15: 1368    38      133
   10: 2425    38      136
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Plan has been made with Hrane YT1AD for an MS Operation from 3V8BB during CQ WW
SSB this year. Due to operators unavailability, we were about to drop the idea
and go for two SB operations.
However, I wanted to give MS another try and called my friend Andy RA9CKQ to
join us. That was just one week before the contest. It took him one day to
revert back to me saying that he's able to make it to Tunis.

The team was composed of Hrane YT1AD, Andy RA9CKQ and myself KF5EYY only. This
wasn't enough but will allow everybody a plenty of operating hours.
We set up two stations; one for Run and one for chasing mults. Like in every
year, station maintenance never ends; problems with rotators, antennas,
transceiver...

Our targets for this operations were to make 8000 QSOs and to be in Top 3; The
first is relatively under our control, the second........unfortunately not! :)

Conditions were very good; we all enjoyed beautiful runs and nice openings!

Thank you all for the Qs and activity!!

73 Ash KF5EYY on behalf of 3V7A Team
www.kf5eyy.info