[3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 07:09:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IZ4NIC IZ6TSA
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   69    13       65
   80:  605    20       82
   40: 1093    37      125
   20: 1230    39      143
   15: 1814    39      136
   10: 1397    39      149
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Very good conditions, on high and low bands, resulted in a very fun contest and
in our best result ever on SSB. 10m were amazing, with pile-ups well over
29.000 Mhz!
Nice to see M/S increasing participation on Cqcontest.net game during  the
contest, though it seems that many still prefer just to stay watching instead.
Congratulations to our friends at OM7M for their outstanding result. Maybe some
operators took advantage of some prune-based "secret weapon" ? :)
Thanks to IB9T teams for the nice italian challenge.
Two new entries joined us for the first time: Nicola IZ4NIC and Nicolo'  IZ6TSA
(19 years young). Thank you guys, good job!

See u next.