[3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1cjj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:45:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1CJJ W2MF
Station: CR6K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: S. MARTINHO GANDARA
Operating Time (hrs): 45,26

  160:   37     6       19
   80:  342    18       59
   40:  966    25       87
   20:  889    33      101
   15: 1411    32      100
   10: 2451    34      116
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This year's goal of the CR6K station was to do a single op HP but after meeting
Manny W2MF (CT1FPQ) I decided to invite him for a M/S with only 2 ops (for the
1st time M/S from CR6K). I was conscious that the station was not ready for
such category having only 100W on the 2nd radio, which made things a lot more
difficult when working mults.

All the antennas worked great, beverages too, the 10m band was just great and
we noticed that 20m suffered a lot from the 10m beeing so open.

I especially want to thanks Manny W2MF for his visit and company, especially
for operating mostly during the night hours due to back pain.

Thanks to everyone who gave a point to CR6K.

73, from the (CR6K) crew, CT1CJJ, Jose & W2MF, Manny.