[3830] CQWW SSB XE1HG SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB XE1HG SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:48:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: XE1HG
Operator(s): XE1HG
Station: XE1HG

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: GUADALAJARA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1198    31       97
------------------------------
Total: 1198    31       97  Total Score = 361,600

Club: CLUB DE RADIO EXPERIMENTADORES DE OCCIDENTE

Comments:

Despite i didn't plan to work the contest, saturday afternoon checked
propagation on 10m.  At the end, I got involved and having a lot of fun. My
last contest with that fun was on 1998. Fortunaly my family gave me a lot of
support, my wife gaveme some fruit and water to avoid leave the station.

Work conditions here an Icom 756 PROIII and a Hexbeam about 14m high, nothing
fancy at all but as everybody says, good propagation equals alot of fun.