[3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0vd@dxcentral.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:47:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): G3NKC G4XUM K8LEE N0KE N0VD N4RV PA1CC PE2MC W0RIC YV1DIG
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   175    12       28
   80:   845    28       88
   40:  2420    29      118
   20:  3978    38      143
   15:  4377    29      137
   10:  4722    28      131

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to the M/M teams in this year’s CQWW SSB.  The band conditions
were spectacular and the scores show it.  We opted to run 6 stations this year
which was a change from our prior M/M efforts of 4-5.  While we had some
antenna and hardware issues on the law bands, the additional stations certainly
paid off in netting the highest score ever claimed at PJ2T.  The competition is
certainly increasing which keeps pushing PJ2T to new heights.  We’ll see you
in the CW test next month.