[3830] CQWW SSB ED5N(@EA5KA) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea5ka@ea5ka.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED5N(@EA5KA) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:42:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED5N
Operator(s): EA5KA EA5WP EA5MON EA5RU EA5HKP
Station: EA5KA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CASTELLON
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  300    14       64
   40:  993    29      107
   20: 1153    38      138
   15: 1125    35      123
   10: 1438    39      118
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hi!

Our contest participation was only for testing the station. We were testing the
new tower with a small tribander and other like filters and stubs. Our idea was
to participate in M/S but due some errors we were in the needle to send the log
in M2. So M2 with only one running, hihi! Our own category!

Incredible the D4C, ES9C, EF8U, CR2X, etc. claimed scores. We see this to much
far away, hi!

But fun was the most important.