[3830] SS CW KU0G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdbandman@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KU0G Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 02:04:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KU0G
Operator(s): KU0G
Station: KU0G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10.25

------------
  160:
   80:   87
   40:   60
   20:   15
   15:   23
   10:   47
------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Late start due to a stuck TH6 thanks to new tree growth... It's amazing how
quickly one can resolve such issues with a piece of nylon rope and a car with a
trailer hitch!!! Not a very serious effort due to other things happening this
weekend but my goal was to get the "sweep". Went to bed at midnight
local time with 82 logged. Got up and worked #83 (VE2AWP) before heading off to
play a church gig this a.m. Chiefs game got in the way another 3 hours (Can YOU
say "9 and OH"?!?!?). After that just a few hit/miss Q's and hung it
up. See everyone in two weeks on phone!!! Thanks to NBC the Chiefs game will
NOT negatively impact my participation then...