[3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:09:53 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Amherst, WI
Operating Time (hrs): ~24

------------
  160:
   80:  147
   40:  201
   20:  194
   15:   65
   10:   69
------------

Club: Central Wisconsin Amateurs

Comments:

My best performance running QRP ever, and my first clean sweep (NL at 2 pm
Sunday ... happy dance!) since 1972 when I was running 100W. Bands were in
great shape except for 80M Sunday evening. Thanks to all who picked me wee
signal out of the aether, although many also commented on my strong 5W signal.
Setup: K3 to Force 12 C-4SXL at 70' and a 176' doublet at 67'. Had an excellent
run on 20M to right and left coasts in the last two hours and garnered lots of
QRP'rs. Am sure others experienced similar conditions and results. Now to bed!