[3830] SS CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:16:31 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:45

------------
  160:    0
   80:  253
   40:  249
   20:  182
   15:  150
   10:   16
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After getting the sweep at contact no. 497 the incentive to continue was much
less; however, I kept plugging away to help with the club score.

With my setup (500w to a single wire antenna) I have to spend much more BIC
time to even get near the big guns.  The ones that kept going for the whole 24
hours probably doubled my totals. That must be fun. My average of 40 Q's per
hour average is, at times, not so much fun!

Last 3 sections for the sweep - SC, WV, and QC.  Who would have thought that
would be the case.
CU in the next one,
Puck W4PM
President, CVCC