[3830] SS CW KS5A/M Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ks5a@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KS5A/M Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 04:12:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KS5A/M
Operator(s): KS5A
Station: KS5A/M

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 2.8

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  25
   15:  42
   10:  20
------------

Club:

Comments:

We were enroute to some business meetings in another state and to avoid the
Hammel-Curse, we had to get on the air some, even if it was a short-time
effort.  If we had missed two SSCW's in a row, it was toastville.

There is no real mobile category in SS, so we picked a Multi-single status
since I either had a driver or a logger during most of my op times.  To avoid
more problems, we limited the entry to only one state - OK, since we were there
at the start and wanted to use the same exchange throughout.  We were kaput once
we crossed the state line.

Fun times and fantastic upper bands.  Thanks for the Q's.

73/Guff
KS5A
IC-7000, horizontal Hustlers @ 13', N1MM