[3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vbu@k0vbu.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:29:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VBU
Operator(s): K0VBU
Station: K0VBU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   96
   40:  308
   20:  219
   15:  221
   10:   27
------------

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity! Really sweated VE5, WV, AR. Landed them all in last hours.
Great to have N5EE answer my CQ and give me the AR mult for a sweep. Heard
Stan, K5GO Sunday morning on 20, with a big pile and poor propagation from
here. Also heard KM5PS later, answering a CQ, though. Thought I might miss a
mult from a neighboring state. Also, only worked one NE, another rare
neighbor.

Lost the support for my 40m dipole this summer, which had been up 40 feet or
so, and had to use the G5RV on both 40 and 80, in with its legs at almost 90
degrees, height about 25'. Used TH6dxx on the high bands. IC-7600 in the
shack.

Overslept - from 08Z to 1330Z, so only got one half-hour break all Sunday - so
I saw very little of the Chiefs beating the Bills.

Turned in a fairly good score, but congrats to N0AC for a better one!

As usual, really great to hear everyone. Thanks!
73, Bill, K0VBU