[3830] SS CW N4KH SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4kh@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4KH SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:47:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  142
   40:  307
   20:  386
   15:   87
   10:   27
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Pleased to have improved last year's score significantly (101K) but really had
to grind it out with low rates toward the end. Conditions were good and the low
bands were pretty quiet at my QTH. I had to dig very few signals out of the
noise, and most stations and skimmers seemed to hear me fine. But rates fell
after about 0400Z Sunday and I had to do a lot of S&P (less activity this
year???). It was good to work some of the other ACG'ers including my fellow
Team Tide mate Jim, KC4HW down there in LA (Lower Alabama) just 5 minutes
before shutdown. Go Team Tide! Thanks everyone for the contacts and
multipliers.