[3830] SS CW W4YY(CX7TT) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx7tt@email.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4YY(CX7TT) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:01:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4YY
Operator(s): CX7TT
Station: K4VV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  209
   40:   66
   20:  136
   15:  102
   10:   21
------------

Club:

Comments:

First SS in 13 years. Thrilled to make sweep from 8600kms away from my home here
in Uruguay.  Operated the K4VV remote capable station via laptop and Skype.
Latency issues took some getting used to plus internet BW is very slooow down
here, especially when the community neighbors get on in the evening.  Congrats
to Trey and Eric for VY1EI K3-K3/0 Multi operation. I missed not having a VFO
knob to move nor a paddle to get quick fills. A tip of the hat to K6TU Stu's
propagation program. Never contested from East Coast before;using his 4 Up
contest strategy printouts, it was easy to figure out which bands to be on hour
by hour to maximize 'hoovering' up multipliers.
Am the trustee, K6CT, for W4YY. Inaugural debut in contest for W4YY; funny,
QRZ.com hit count jumped abt 1000 by end of contest...how come I only logged
534 Qs?  HI.
73
Tom