[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:17:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  253
   40:  251
   20:  120
   15:  136
   10:   60
------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Once I heard that we expected decent conditions on 10 and 15 meters, I
had the wife help put up the temporary loop for those bands.  It was
well worth the effort accounting for almost 200 of my QSO's - about
25%.  Got the sweep early Sunday afternoon and that changes the
approach for the remainder of the contest.  It became a race for the
rate and it was lots of fun.  It's always great to stop and say HI to
old friends.  I had lots of fun and look forward to doing it all again
next year.  Thanks to everyone for all the Q's.  73  tom  KV8Q  ar