[3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:55:26 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   80:   54    54     0    96
   40:  134   144    10   120
   20:  120   280   160   114
   15:  219   848   629   144
   10:  104   344   240    84
-------------------------------
Total:  631  1670  1039   558  Total Score = 931,860

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Heavy heavy emphasis on QTC'ing with every station with a decent signal. 15M had
the uniformly best signals, EU, JA, SA, you name it. 10M was decent to EU and SA
and KH6, but had less QTC attempts because of wild QSB swings and many of the
loud stations I'd already done QTC on 15M.

In between WAE RTTY and some DX'ing, I missed out on OK/OM test, one of my
favorites in past years. Oh, the slippery slope of RTTY contesting.