[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 03:39:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 15

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      3
   80:  11     10
   40:  19     17
   20:  14     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     43  Total Score = 2,107

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

All bands pretty lively tonite.  finally remembered 6:30 PST..! got on for last
5 minutes last week, and no one was there.. its was 7:55 local time.. DOH !

WELCOME to first timer Nick WA5BDU in ARKANSAS ! Got Nick on 2 bands. Nick,
please come back next week and join us as a regular !

Kudos to N3BB/m .. great signal from the mobile.

Best results on 80 in many moons.. able to work back to the NO3M antenna
farm....(search youtube "160 NO3M" to see the big 4 sq go up), and
also all the way back to K1GU,   ....first in a long while for me.

Will be putting the 160/80 Inv L back up soon.... big wind took er down last
week.

73
DanWA K7SS

ps: Most fun was trying to reprogram my memory keyer to NS on the fly, it had
JIDX messages loaded.