[3830] SS SSB KU0G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdbandman@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KU0G Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 01:08:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KU0G
Operator(s): KU0G
Station: KU0G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

------------
  160:
   80:  131
   40:  528
   20:  435
   15:  164
   10:   96
------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to pull this off! Good band
conditions and the contacts just kept rolling in with very long runs on 20, 40
and 80. Original goal was to try to hit 1000 Q's but with those great runs and
high rates during the night Saturday I guess everything just fell into place!
Had the sweep in about 5 hours with PR the last one left when I stumbled across
one on 40 calling CQ all alone! Anyway, 2013 SS SSB is my personal best and I'm
still pinching myself expecting to wake up and it'll be about 10 a.m. Sunday
morning and I overslept! LOL Good luck and congratulations to all!
73 DE Jim, KU0G