[3830] SS SSB K4TD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4TD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:48:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   59
   40:  161
   20:  190
   15:   73
   10:  120
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First, thanks for all the QSO's.  My activity was mostly S&P, but I did run
a little as well.  Just a part-time effort to put up some points for the ACG
and Team Tide.  Looks like there was a very good turnout from AL for this one
as I had several operators comment to me on the number of Alabama stations on
the air this weekend.  Looking forward to reading the results from this one.
Congratulations to the winners.

73,

Rick
K4TD